Thanks a lot, cuz this gives me an idea to start my own first 2d game. Thanks a lot again bro ;-)
OPP2017 - Sprites
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This set contains the sprites from the Open Pixel Project. Various playable characters, NPCs, enemies, objects, particles, icons and various other stuff.
Over 100 sprites and animations in total!
All tiles match in style with the other OPP assets, and use strictly the DB32 palette.
These tiles are free to use, modify, sell, for any purpose, they are in the public domain!
Over 35 artists have been collaborating on the OPP. To download ALL our tiles and sprites at once, the most updated versions, go to our website openpixelproject.com
Also, we're looking for more contributors and organizers, if you're willing to help out, come say hello at our forums or chat!
If you use these sprites, please drop a note too, we always love to hear from developers. You can even make requests on our website or forums, we might be able to help you :)
Incomplete list of content:
- Male and female traveler characters with many animations
- Villagers, eskimos, natives, and even a OGA Sarah sprite
- Animated frog, animated toucan, animated bugs, other animals such as a ram, scarab, dogs, monkeys
- Robots, skeleton, stone golem
- Explosions, particles, orbs, speach bubbles, ui elements, 100 rpg style icons
Unzip and you're good to go! You're free to use these assets in ANY WAY YOU LIKE. Crediting is not required, but you're welcome to link to OpenPixelProject.com